Saturday, September 27, 2008

STARTING FROM SCRATCH........

I think I need to start this blog over as this blog's position has evolved over the last few days and has become confusing.

The purpose of this blog (and only purpose) is to list names of people who are troublemakers in Yahoo and Google groups so that group owners have a central list they can refer to, to keep the undesirables out of their groups.

This blog was created in an effort to clean up the PSP community as a whole by removing those that take the fun out of a hobby.

Is this a place to report pirates? No, it's not. I will NOT list any names reported to me as pirates.

Is this a place to report an out of control designer or supporter? Yes, it is.

Why will copyrats be reported here and not pirates? Pirates are not disruptive in groups, copyrats are. Pirates do not spout off or cause drama in groups about how it's their legal right to share and snag whatever they chose to and they do not email people in private and harass, intimidate or threaten them. Copyrats do all of these things. Groups are not the proper forum for the copyright war.

This blog DOES NOT take a position on the copyright war one way or the other.

This is not a place to argue copyright law. Buffy has a really nice blog for anyone that wants to voice their opinion about copyrats or copyright law and you can find her HERE.

This blog is not restricted to listing names of copyrats. It will list the name of any person who causes trouble in Groups for whatever reason.

Email sent to me reporting a undesirable will need some sort of supporting proof. All emails sent to me will be held in the strictest of confidence and will be deleted after reading them. However, if I am to list someone's name on this blog, I need to keep a record of what prompted me to add their name and it would be helpful if any emails you forward me as proof, you forward as attachments so I can save the attachments and delete your email.

This blog was not intended to be interactive and is only for informational purposes. However, the comment feature has been left on. Any offensive, harassing, argumentative, etc. comments will be deleted.

To report a troublemaker that you are aware of, you can email me at c22cynt@gmail.com